We are committed to providing educators with tools and strategies to assist with integrating students who present with social and emotional support needs in to their home-school setting by contracting with school districts to provide Classroom BCIS. By providing Classroom BCIS within a school district, we work collaboratively as part of the schools culture and community to cultivate a successful environment for students.
Classroom BCIS provides students with:
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Measurement of progress toward behavior goals
- Behavioral incentive programs
- Behavioral strategy and implementation programs
- Evaluation of outcomes to promote further integrity of the ES classroom environment
ES Classrooms include Behavioral Consultants, Classroom Teachers, and Classroom Aides. ES Classroom staff implements behavior strategies, facilitate relationships between students and their peers and teachers, and serve as positive role models and a “safe person” for a student to go to in times of duress.
We believe that a true team approach – which includes administration, teachers, ES Classroom staff, students, families, and even bus drivers – create the most optimal outcomes for success.
Click here to return to the School Based Services page.