Our Head Start program provides collaboration with families and centers to provide behavioral support to assist in helping children become the best they can be. Our goal is to ensure that the behavioral assessment and mental health needs of families and children contracted by Head Start Centers are provided the highest level of clinical integrity and respect, while maintaining empathy, support, and acknowledgement of the child and family needs.
Our consultants utilize individualized intensive interventions to support Head Start children by providing:
- Assessment of needs through data collection, observation, and reporting
- Alternative, natural community resources for children and families
- Explicit instruction and consultative support
- Family-centered, comprehensive interventions
- Consultative support with educators, families, and community professionals
- Classroom support through observations, activities, and one-on-one interactions
- In-home consultation to assist at-risk pregnant mothers
- Participation and support in IEP meetings, evaluations, or medical appointments
Click here to return to the School Based Services page.